being a long distance relationship couple, we really have lesser time than others to meet up face to face, but we still get a chance to make each other mad haha! although we know we should treasure these valuable time that we are together…
last week i went to manila, the philippines again, that’s my 3rd time to be there. he picked me up as usual in the terminal 3 at burger king, and then drove to his home, thing went smoothly, until the 2nd night. he talked about the problems he is facing make him stressful, while hearing that, my tear couldn’t help to drop, he-is-wondered-why-i-was-cyring! gosh i’m a very typical cancer, with fluctuated emotion! actually that’s fine as that’s not his fault.
in the 3rd night, he had to leave me alone in the hotel because he needed to fix the hose in his condo, which had already made his room flooding. i were frustrated! how come he left me alone and we just had very little time spending together! plus, he always sticks with his iphone, i felt like ‘i don’t have a meaning/value to be here, why i need to take a flight to the ph’. all the disappointment made me to not to have eye contact, not talking to him (even i did, my voice is cold). but i were still willing to have lunch with him because i know i can’t be like that, i needed to give him a chance to talk with me haha! i had an outburst inside the japanese restaurant! i cried while eating ramen, why i need to look so poor! i bet the staff and other customers might peep at us… luckily he kept talking to me and tried his best to solve the problem immediately (if not solve at that time, he would definitely talk all with me at night right before sleep), he is such a rational & communicative gemini haha!
i think i should learn from him, and do the same if we have another argument.
on the other hand, if you want to make a woman calm down and have a better mood, you can try these:
- let her calm down inside a very big shopping mall. yes i felt good after finishing the ramen with him and went to different malls in makati, manila. there’s a sale period during my visit, how lucky! trust me, it 100% works! my mood turned good when i bought 2 shoes for myself.
- give her a warm hug. make her into your arms, sometimes we are tired during the fight.
- say you understand her feeling, why she is disappointed. also there’s a twist, if the argument outbreak is due to some reason that isn’t his fault, like the case his hose was broken and had to fix immediately, told her that ‘i thought you would/are the 1st one to understand that’. when i heard it, i really felt bad to myself because i’m always the 1st one that he shares his problem/stress to. right after he said it, i immediately said sorry john -_-
- say sorry. not only once.
- kiss her forehead. do it when you think she has calmed already.
- do sport together. at that night, we went to play bowling and really had big smiles on our face! endorphin works!
of course, mutual understanding and efficient communication are the best way to avoid unnecessary argument, wish you guys/us luck!